...and for some reason now a grain elevator

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I supppose i should finally write one of those damn 25 lists everybody on facebook has been bugging me about.

These are in no particular order.







13.) I read advice columns that are intended to teach women what men are thinking, i ts funny how
inaccurate they are most of the time.





7.) if something looks like it feels awesome, i will touch, this has led to awkward situations





23.) Pirates are marginally better than ninjas. though if you can combine the two its even better





5.) I know full well that
boosh isn't actually a dictionary word, its onomatopoeia (FYI its the sound of a laser gun going off, yeah, how sweet is that?!)





14.) I love coffee, and indie music





21.) i own a hair straightener, there, i said it





17.) I am what i like to call a 'digital
Luddite', i have open disdain for digital technology. i prefer analog stuff. despite this i fully exploit technology for my own purposes.





4.) i don't like feminism. no
i'm not some asshole misogynist, i just don't think anybody should further the agenda of a specific demographic, i'm an egalitarian.





1.) my favorite kind of candy is
maynards wine gums





15.) i have really gross feet





16.) and i really don't care





24.) i own a sword
i'm not ashamed of it, its a sword!





6.) i use the aforementioned hair straightener..TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR! DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!




22.) i really likethis quote: "If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe." -
Søren Kierkegaard


25.) i'm never gonna get to 25 so here it is now

-Mopey

showing inconsisant disdain for both grammar
and correct, complete numbering fairly consistantly

No comments:

Post a Comment