...and for some reason now a grain elevator

Monday, November 2, 2009

Some people shouldn't be allowed on facebook. I mean i suppose everyone is entitled to keep in contact with their friends and family, but some should just shut the fuck up. The worst of these are the people who seem to have an incomplete grasp of written language. I seriously came across a guy who insisted on using 'lool' as an expression of enjoyment.

-___-
in alberta expect the unexcpected lool

-_____-lool if only we were rich :(

-_____-
lool i love ur thinkin lool ;)

-_____-
lool totally agree that y we make a pact to share our winning from the lottery when it happens lool we will be rich and happy :)

-MOPEY-
THERE IS NO REGGIE ONLY LOOOOOL!!

See, this is the kind of thing i'm talking about. Like seriously, what the hell?!
I mean i dislike 'lol'. hbt what the fuck is 'lool'? Well for a while i'm gonna do some posts on the ridiculousness of the slightly retarded people on facebook.

-Mopey-

fuck you facebook, fuck your face..right in the book



No comments:

Post a Comment